Client Experience Associate
At Stella Oak, we believe it’s vitally important our firm reflects the diverse communities in which we serve. As a proud LGBTQA+ supporter and community advocate, we are actively looking for talented individuals to join our team to support our growing list of diverse and discerning clients. Send us your resume and cover letter outlining why you think you are a good candidate for this role.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
The Client Experience Associate specializes in customer service to ensure an exceptional, efficient onboarding and ongoing support of clients. Also assists with marketing initiatives for the firm, with a focus on the LGBTQ community. Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
CLIENT SERVICE SUPPORT
- Represent the firm as the first point of contact for clients and work closely with them to ensure their experience with the firm is outstanding.
- Implement a distinctive client onboarding experience to welcome new clients to the firm.
- Identify opportunities to improve and strengthen the overall client experience. Design additional aspects as needed.
- Develop personal connections with clients and through conversation to identify opportunities for deepening relationships. These could include: communication preferences, names of family members, hobbies, special interests, birthdays and anniversaries, social media connections, referral recommendations, upcoming important dates or events, etc.
- Maintain current client information in the CRM.
- No financial background needed, but helpful to uncover new or emerging financial concerns that should be addressed in upcoming client meetings.
MARKETING / OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- Implement client marketing programs and initiatives as needed.
- Coordinate and assist with details related to client experience such as acknowledgement of important dates, gift selection and sourcing, event planning, etc.
- Complete and/or assist with special projects.
- Manage client communication which could include email correspondence, case notes, material preparation for advisor meetings with clients/prospects, etc.
- Act as operational support for the firm as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the LGBTQ+ community
- Marketing experience a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems, take independent action and make sound decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and open-minded